This picture is an original oil painting on linen canvas of a female nude, seated, accomplished in a traditional, modern style. The colors are mostly flesh and blue. I painted the picture while doing open art at Maryland Hall, Annapolis. The original painting is available for sale, $1900.00; custom-printed copies are also available; please contact me.
I paint both realist and digital abstracts. My digital abstracts are of design and colors. My realist pieces express "motif". To me, the art piece motif (its basic intention and meaning) in traditional-modern art is important; that is, the art piece must be more than just be a piece of wall decoration. My motifs are influenced by impressionist ideas, fundamentally based on views of real life and real people. (For more about "motif", go here: http://original-fine-art.fineartspaintings.org/impressionist---post-impressionist-motifs)
For custom-printed copies, please contact me. For more pictures, custom signed prints, and my own review of "traditional-modern" art and "real-life motif", here are some links:
- www.fineartspaintings.org (paintings & prints)
- fine-art-female-nude.g-fineart2020.com (Original Fine Art Nude Paintings and Digital Art)
- http://homedecor.grl-fineart.com (home decor examples)
- http://original-fine-art.fineartspaintings.org (review of online fine art)
- traditional-modern.fineartspaintings.org (Traditional-Modern painting)
- with circles "artists art", "traditional modern art"; you can also find me by searching on google+, g linsenmayer
Or, online, search "g linsenmayer"...