profile picture

„Watch House“

from the gallery of David Pringle
Description:

An image of the Watch House of the Tynemouth Volunteer Life Brigade. The Watch House was built in 1877, overlooking the Black Middens rocks at the entrance to the River Tyne. The building is overlooked by a large monument to Admiral Lord Collingwood, built on what once was called the Spanish Battery. Lord Collingwood was the second in command to Nelson at the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805.

Picture ID: 6b54848
Comments
polina liked this artwork 2013-09-18 18:04:46 UTC
Anna Wacker 2013-09-17 21:40:56 UTC
Really like it! :)
Anna Wacker liked this artwork 2013-09-17 21:40:21 UTC
Stephan Gehrlein liked this artwork 2013-09-17 15:53:14 UTC
Frank Siegling liked this artwork 2013-09-17 14:49:43 UTC
Compose Comment