... an original oil on paper sketch,... Washington DC, winter; I probably did it in the 1950's, northwest, maybe near Rock Creek.
I paint both realist traditional-modern and contemporary multimedia paintings and digital abstracts. My digital abstracts are of design and colors. My realist pieces express "motif". To me, the art piece motif (its basic intention and meaning) in traditional-modern art is important in giving artistic focus and presence to the work. My motifs are influenced by impressionist ideas, fundamentally based on views of real life and real people. For custom-printed copies, please contact me.
For more pictures, custom signed prints, and my own review of "traditional-modern" art and "real-life motif", here are some links:
- http://www.grl-fineart.com/ (Slide Show, Recent / Favorites Online Fine Art)
- http://GrlFineArt-recent-posts.grl-fineart.com/ (Recent GrlFineArt posts)
- http://GrlFineArt-nudes-posts.grl-fineart.com/ (Recent GrlFineArt fine art nudes posts)
- www.fineartspaintings.org (paintings & prints)
- fine-art-female-nude.g-fineart2020.com or
https://sites.google.com/site/fineartnudepaintings/ (Fine Art Nude Paintings and Digital Art)
- http://homedecor.grl-fineart.com (home decor examples)
- https://plus.google.com/+FineartspaintingsOrg (paintings)
- https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/103683006761478626944/103683006761478626944/posts (nudes, goddesses)
- with circles "artists art", "traditional modern art"; you can also find me by searching on google+, g linsenmayer
- https://www.facebook.com/FineArtAndDigitalArt (paintings)
- https://www.facebook.com/g.linsenmayer.fineart (nudes, goddesses)
Or, online, search "g linsenmayer"...