First mentioned in 1456 as the Red Lion Inn [Gasthaus zum Roten Löwen].
After the Great Fire of 1701 reconstructed with timber-frame in Baroque style.
From 1728 on it housed the first Post Office of Esslingen, from 1908 until 1983 the first cinema of Esslingen ("Kinematograph National").
The owner (Deutsche Bank) wanted to demolish it in 1983, but after strong public protests it got really beautifully refurbished.
Former Pfleghof of the Fürstenfelder monastery. It belonged to the Cistercian monastery since 1320, burned down in the great fire of 1701, and got reconstructed in 1703. In 1880 it got converted into a restaurant.
Pfleghof of the monastery in Kaisheim near Donauwörth.
The wine press of the Pfleghof is also the founding place of the oldest German champagne producer "Kessler Sekt" in 1826.
Seen in Esslingen am Neckar, Germany.